Skip to content
How Wales’s businesses, communities and individuals can get involved with Wales Week Worldwide via Wales Food Fortnight.
- Follow Wales Food Fortnight and use the hashtag #walesweek #walesfoodfort #fooddrinkwales
- Cook and share – start uploading your local cooked dishes using local produce, pictures and videos welcomed.
- Businesses can you dress up your windows to encourage us all to celebrate St David’s Day and Food and Drink produced in your area?
- Do a ‘Live’ virtual tour of your premises, can we meet the team and find out where we can buy your product?
- Is there a pub out there that would like to do a ‘Live’ quiz?
- Restaurants – talk us through your menu, your most popular dish, can you do a cookery demo?
- Can you highlight the health benefits and pleasures of eating quality fresh, seasonal, and regionally distinct products?
- Taster Sessions – any experts out there that can tell us for example which drink we should drink with which cheese?
- Are you a good cook? Why not enter the Cookery Competitions.
- Meet the Producer for talks and Q&A sessions
- Performers/Artists – join us for a ‘live’ performance.
- Schools: homework activities