St David’s Day is alway special at Odette’s and we will be celebrating in style with a special 4-course menu priced at £60 per person, which will be available for lunch and dinner on Tuesday 1st March.
Lunch from 12.00pm – 2.30pm
Dinner 6.00pm – 9.30pm (last reservation)
This will be the only menu available during our dinner service – as follows:
St David’s Day Menu
- Odette’s soda bread & cultured butter, Caerphilly gougere
- Smoked haddock tart, leek fondue, crispy cockles, laverbread emulsion
- Welsh beef sirloin, glazed short rib, hash brown, braised leek
- Perl las, Welsh cakes, fruit chutney
- Bara brith custard, Yorkshire rhubarb, blood orange
- Coffee & tea with Penderyn chocolate truffles
£60 per person
An optional service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill
Please inform your waiter for any food allergy or special dietary requirements.
Although filleted, our fish dishes may occasionally contain small bones.